The role will require knowledge and experience across full stack development including designing, developing, testing, publishing, and maintenance of software with strong software development principles.
As we currently are in the process of moving from a monolithic stack to a micro-service based single-page application, you will need to be able to own and maintain both micro-services and front-end components related to specific parts of the system.
The full stack includes technologies such as Perl, Python, React, Redux and VueJS.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent)
- Proven working experience in software development (minimum 2 years)
- Proven experience developing RESTful API’s
- Strong front-end abilities (React/Vue/TypeScript experience preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Highly motivated with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Focused with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to innovate
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.