You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and will work closely with the engineering team.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes from list of requirements
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to (sometimes expand on) style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch/Figma/InVision)
- Strong HTML / CSS / SASS skills
- Portfolio of design projects or ability to demonstrate previous work
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Good time-management skills
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.