DoseMeRx has demonstrated clear clinical and operational benefits in independent peer-reviewed studies.
- DoseMeRx (Bayesian estimation) accurately identifies patients at risk of AKI from just one assay
Authors: Chavada R, Ghosh N, Sandaradura I, Maley M, Van Hal SJ. | Download Paper
- Bayesian dosing (DoseMeRx) recommended as the first-line method for dosage adjustment of tobramycin in children with CF
Authors: Hennig S, Holthouse F, Staatz CE. |Download Paper
- Predictive performance of DoseMeRx showed high accuracy and low imprecision making it suitable for clinical implementation
Authors: Burgard M, Sandaradura I, van Hal SJ, Stacey S, Hennig S.| Download Paper
- Bayesian algorithms (such as those used in the models within DoseMeRx) enable sophisticated decision support that improves outcomes by customizing therapeutic drug doses for individual patients
Authors: M Neely | Download Paper
See how easily DoseMe can help you overcome challenges affecting your health system and how our customers are benefiting from DoseMeRx.
- Accurate Prediction of Vancomycin Levels to Optimise Care
DoseMeRx accurately predicts the concentration of vancomycin levels placing 84% of doses in target range. | Download Paper
- Making a Difference Through Optimizing Cyclosporine Treatment with DoseMe at Maribor University Medical Centre
The use of DoseMe to simplify the ability of UKC practitioners to optimise each patient’s cyclosporine therapy using only one concentration measurement. | Download Paper
- A New Approach to Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of Tobramycin in Cystic Fibrosis
The Dosing Institute reviews how DoseMe is shown to be more accurate at estimating AUC than the conventional two-sample method while requiring only one blood sample, and allowing the collection of this sample at a patient preferred time. | Download Paper