DoseMeRx has demonstrated clear clinical and operational benefits in independent peer-reviewed studies.
- DoseMeRx (Bayesian estimation) accurately identifies patients at risk of AKI from just one assay
Authors: Chavada R, Ghosh N, Sandaradura I, Maley M, Van Hal SJ. | Download Paper
- Comparing dosage adjustment methods for once-daily tobramycin in paediatric and adolescent patients with cystic fibrosis.
Authors: Hennig S, Holthouse F, Staatz CE. |Download Paper
- Evaluation of Tobramycin Exposure Predictions in Three Bayesian Forecasting Programmes Compared with Current Clinical Practice in Children and Adults with Cystic Fibrosis.
Authors: Burgard M, Sandaradura I, van Hal SJ, Stacey S, Hennig S.| Download Paper
- Bayesian algorithms (such as those used in the models within DoseMeRx) enable sophisticated decision support that improves outcomes by customizing therapeutic drug doses for individual patients
Authors: M Neely | Download Paper
See how easily DoseMe can help you overcome challenges affecting your health system and how our customers are benefiting from DoseMeRx.
- Accurate Prediction of Vancomycin Levels to Optimize Care
DoseMeRx accurately predicts the concentration of vancomycin levels placing 84% of doses in target range. | Read Online
- Making a Difference Through Optimizing Cyclosporine Treatment with DoseMe at Maribor University Medical Centre
The use of DoseMe to simplify the ability of UKC practitioners to optimise each patient’s cyclosporine therapy using only one concentration measurement. | Read Online
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring for Intravenous Busulfan: A Retrospective Analysis
DoseMeRx presents a clear opportunity to reduce the number of blood levels performed by 75% – improving operational efficiency without compromising patient outcomes. A trough assay and one assay at any other time will allow DoseMeRx to accurately calculate area under the curve (AUC). | Read Online
- A New Approach to Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of Tobramycin in Cystic Fibrosis
The Dosing Institute reviews how DoseMe is shown to be more accurate at estimating AUC than the conventional two-sample method while requiring only one blood sample, and allowing the collection of this sample at a patient preferred time. | Read Online
DoseMeRx is continuously working on scientific poster presentations that are presented at conferences around the country.
- AUC24 vancomycin Bayesian-based Dosing: Increasing Therapeutic Target Attainment with Decreased TDM cost
In this study, we compare therapeutic range attainment across five hospitals using vancomycin trough-based dosing versus five hospitals using Bayesian-supported vancomycin AUC24 based dosing. Poster presented at: ID Week Annual Meeting; October 4, 2019; Washington, DC. | Download Poster